Gain experience and elevate your career by joining the growing team at MSP. Learn more about what makes working at MSP so special, browse open employment opportunities and apply online today!
Imagine Yourself at MSP
MSP is recognized as an industry leader through performance excellence and profitable growth. We achieve this by focusing on key strategic initiatives: the hiring and developing of employees to our standard, and producing products of the highest quality.
We’re known for our commitment to the community, our employees, and their families—empowering our employees to accomplish their respective goals of customer satisfaction through excellence.
As part of our team, you will be able to contribute your talents and energies to improve the environment and quality of MSP, as well as our products and services. In return, you’ll have opportunities to grow and advance in your career.
Open Positions and Employment Opportunities
MSP typically has employment opportunities ranging from production staff to project management and customer service positions—plus many other roles in between. Open positions are listed in the drop-down box below. Should you have an interest in one of these opportunities, please submit your application today.
We’re currently looking for machine operators for our lettershop area.
You must be:
- able to perform repetitive tasks
- have a strong sense of duty
- willing to work toward set goals and standards
You’ll operate a variety of machines, and you must be able to be on your feet for 7.5 hours per day. Because we want you to succeed in this position, our training includes the opportunity to work with an experienced machine operator.
You’ll work in a modern, climate-controlled facility with convenient access to a cafeteria and non-smoking lunchroom.
Because of our commitment to meeting our customer’s needs, there will be mandatory overtime hours (including weekends) when needed, typically during our peak months of August-January. There may also be opportunities for voluntary overtime hours throughout the year.
MSP is committed to providing a drug-free workplace. A pre-employment screening is mandatory.
MSP is a full-service direct mail marketing company near Pittsburgh, PA that offers a broad range of services to its clients; including printing, mailing, and web-based marketing portals. The Development Programmer is responsible for preparing client files using various software in accordance with our standards for printing purposes, as requested by our internal and / or external clients to meet the scheduled mail dates and expectations. Responsibilities include:
- Reads job instructions to determine required processing steps.
- Writes programs as needed to accommodate special projects and file processing using C# or approved software.
- Review and troubleshoot to make changes or update current / existing programs.
- Performs all Department Procedures to ensure that all jobs are done completely and correctly.
- Works with and / or help co-workers, as needed.
- Communicates daily with Project Managers regarding job instructions, requests and client expectations.
- Participates and assists in new employee training.
- Maintains Documentation for each job (this is used for status, time recording and billing of processes for department.)
- Attends meetings with Manager, Customer Service department and client, as requested.
- Support safety initiatives and exercise safe workplace practices.
- Participate in Quality initiatives and follow all quality related procedures .
- Perform various other assignments and ad hoc tasks as requested by supervision.
Position Requirements (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
- Must be detail obsessed with excellent organizational skills
- Proven ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Strong computer skills, including all Microsoft products
- Self-motivation to learn new skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers, especially under deadline pressures
- Good listening and communications skills, both orally and written
- Ability to multi-task in a sometimes stressful environment
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency
- Strong understanding of math, logic and measurement tools
- Ability to work as a team in a quality environment
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Knowledge of programming language (at least Associate degree or 2 year experience in related field) and Network use
- Knowledge in SQL & VB .Net C# or ASP.Net
- Java would be a plus.
MSP has a comprehensive benefit package, including health, dental and vision insurance, short and long-term disability, company paid and voluntary life products, 401(k), paid time off, etc. Compensation commensurate with experience.
Our Production Floor
We operate in a 160,000 square-foot, state-of-the-art facility, with a team of professionals capable of producing millions of pieces of mail per day. Our production floor features 8-color UV presses, color-perfecting envelope presses, full-service bindery equipment, and an on-site USPS verification office.
Perks & Benefits
MSP is committed to providing our employees with a variety of incentives to enhance their experience, both in and out of the workplace. Here are just a few of our perks.
Wages and salaries are competitive with other employers in the marketplace in a manner that’s variable with performance.
On Site Cafeteria
Our company cafeteria serves warm breakfast (8:45am-10 am) and lunch (11:30am-1:30pm) for purchase Monday-Friday.
Full-time employees receive complete healthcare benefits, including medical, dental, and vision plans to suit your needs.
Several food-related events throughout the year feature treats like ice cream, donuts, pizza, nachos, cupcakes, and more.
Paid Time Off
Full-time employees are eligible to receive paid time off for vacations, recognized holidays, personal days, and more.
Employees are recognized with holiday gifts, bonuses, an annual appreciation picnic, and service awards in five-year increments.
"MSP is family owned and the owners care deeply about their employees. The work environment is positive with good senior management."
– An MSP employee